Terms & Conditions
Changes To These Terms & Conditions
We may update our terms & conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms and conditions on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice of our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of these terms and conditions.
You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these terms and conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us by email on [email protected]
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EACH PERSON USES THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL PURPOSES AND RESULTS ACHIEVED WILL ALSO BE DEPENDANT ON EACH PERSONS WILLINGNESS TO CO-OPERATE AND IMPLEMENT FULLY.
NO RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED OR IMPLIED & ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS & SERVICES PROVIDED By ANDREW PARR LTD, ANDREW PARR TRAINING LTD OR ANDREW PARR PRODUCTS LTD, ARE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Acknowledgement & Agreement
Not withstanding any other agreement or other communications between Andrew Parr Ltd, Andrew Parr Products Ltd, or Andrew Parr Training Ltd –receipt or use of any material provided by Andrew Parr Ltd, Andrew Parr Products Ltd, or Andrew Andrew Parr Training Ltd –at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
THIRD-PARTY SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES
Links from any materials provided by Andrew Parr Ltd, Andrew Parr Products Ltd, or Andrew Parr Training Ltd – including written document, email, website, electronic, online group, newsletter – are provided for your convenience. Should you leave any such materials via a link contained herein, the content that you view therein is not provided by our company or companies.
We are not responsible for, nor have developed or reviewed, the content at those sites. We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality, or timeliness of any electronic content.
Andrew Parr Ltd, Andrew Parr Products Ltd, or Andrew Parr Training Ltd are the copyright owner(s) of all information contained in the products and services, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the information to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, without prior written permission of any of Andrew Parr Ltd, Andrew Parr Products Ltd, or Andrew Parr Training Ltd. Use or reproduction of information from this service for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- For products purchased online & distance learning products you have up to 14 days from the date of order in which to cancel and request a refund.
- Please note that any monies paid are non-refundable after the 14-day cancellation period has expired, unless the course or product is cancelled by us.
- If you access online material within the initial 14 day period you waive your right to cancel or refund, unless you have been offered a 14-day trial period, in which case you are allowed to access and view the material and request a refund within 14 days of purchase.
- If we consider an applicant unsuitable for any course, we reserve the right to refuse enrolment, and in such a case, will refund any deposit paid.
- You may, however, transfer payments to later courses if you wish.
- If at any time you have difficulty making the payments, please inform us immediately so that arrangements can be made.
- Any prospectus, syllabus or promotional materials are accurate at time of production. All topics referred to will be covered, but we reserve the right to change the order in which we teach them.
- Any venue referred to is correct at time of printing/publication, but we reserve the right to switch venues to a nearby location if need be.
- In the unlikely event that a course is cancelled, we will refund any fees paid, but Andrew Parr Ltd, Andrew Parr Products Ltd, or Andrew Parr Training Ltd will not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by students.
- For Academy Students, your Diploma In Professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Certificate will be presented at the end of the diploma course, provide you have: (a) Successfully completed the full course (b) Successfully completed all assignments (c) Demonstrated competence in practical skills (D) Satisfied the external assessor of your ability to Practice Hypnotherapy.
CLASSROOM BASED DIPLOMA SPECIFIC ADDITIONAL POLICY
Please note that we will do everything we can to be as flexible as possible to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances, and help you gain your qualification, but the following does apply:
- Once you have secured your place on the course by making the first payment, you will be liable for the full fee, either termly or by monthly instalments.
- Places are limited and we like to ensure the course is full.
- If you fail to pay the balance or set up instalments as requested, you risk losing your place on the course.
- Please note that any monies paid are non-refundable after the 14-day cancellation period has expired, unless the course is cancelled by us.
- If you need to cancel your place entirely, no monies will be refundable but you can transfer your payment as credit towards an alternative training. There is no time limit for this transfer.
- If for any reason you cannot attend part of the course no refund will be made though, under most circumstances, you will be able to attend a later scheduled training to catch up on what you missed, at no extra charge.
- Students who do not complete at least 120 hours of any required classroom (or Live Online/SET) training may be required to attend further training days, for which there may be a charge.